Local: What's open & COVID-19
May 14, 2020
Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health
- Click here to see the latest updates from our local public health unit.
- Click here to read the COVID-19 Guidance for Business.
- Please note that the local COVID-19 assessment centre is now located at Victoria Road Recreation Centre. Hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekends. Please double check hours; click here for more information on the clinic.
- Monitor the status of cases in Guelph and Wellington and Dufferin counties. Click here to see the data and status reports of local cases.
Enhanced COVID-19 self-assessment tool & upgraded Ontario website
- Click here to start the self-assessment.
- Click here to see the Ontario government's enhanced webpage for all COVID-19 related matters (new March 30, 2020).
Food delivery & takeout:
- Click here to see an interactive map of local businesses offering takeout and delivery.
Cancelled events, closures, what's open & more!
- Our local news and media outlets are working around the clock to keep us informed.
- Magic 106.1's news page has a list of local closures and cancellations.
- GuelphToday.com's news page has news and information to keep you in the know, locally.
City of Guelph
- Click here for updates from the City of Guelph.
- Please note all City facilities are currently closed.
- On March 26, Mayor Cam Guthrie declared a state of emergency in Guelph.
- To ensure the safety of all, the City is offering free transit to all, plus some extra safety measures to ensure the health and wellness of transit users & staff.
- Read more here.
- The City is not enforcing overnight on-street parking restrictions or time limits, including the City’s 48-hour parking restriction.
- You do not need to pay for metered parking spaces or parking in municipal lots.
- Parking will be monitored and enforced for safety.
- Make sure you don’t park in front of fire hydrants, private driveways or in fire and emergency routes.
Please ensure you check the City's webpage for any updates.
Centre for Disease Control (CDC)
- If you're looking for reputable facts, data and information on COVID-19, click here to see the latest updates from the CDC.