Aug 14, 2019
The bad news is students’ attention is difficult to grab. The good news is that as a student newspaper we already have it! Have you done everything you can to ensure the visibility of your business or organization’s message?
The Ontarion, the non-profit independent student newspaper at the University of Guelph, has kept students informed, entertained, and connected with the Guelph community since 1951. Students are engaged and selective critical thinkers and The Ontarion has the credibility they demand.
Our readers are forming an identity and a sense of independence for the first time in their lives and with that comes a slew of new challenges and decisions. Whether they are discovering their sense of fashion, their taste in food, looking for new and unique experiences, or exploring the obligations that adulthood brings, students consume a variety of products and services through this journey. By advertising in The Ontarion you can help them navigate this new world of choice.
And that’s where we come in: by providing relevant, dynamic, and entertaining content, we’ve done the hard work of catching their attention for you. When you advertise with The Ontarion you can be confident that your ad will be seen by actively engaged readers who are learning and thinking about their community, while also searching for what to do in their free time.
Top 4 Reasons to Advertise with The Ontarion
Click here to discover what else sets us apart from other advertising choices!
- Built-in readership in the lucrative student demographic
- We have credibility with students
- Students have spending power and are looking to establish their identity
- Our readers are engaged and are not distracted when they see your ad!
- If you are interested in learning about how you can support our mission to better our community through the power of non-profit journalism, click here!