Join the team at the heart of Guelph's business community.
Through events, programming, and advocacy - we facilitate conversations, connections, and solutions that help local businesses and our community thrive. We're the largest business network in Guelph - representing over 750 businesses of all sizes and sectors.
Why work with us?
Our team is important to us. We're a small, hands-on team that works hard to ensure business success in our community. In addition to providing our employees with opportunities to solve complex problems, exercise their creativity, and contribute to the social and economic prosperity of our community, we offer:
- A healthy work-life balance
- Opportunities for organizational growth and professional development
- Low cost and comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits plan
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off including vacation days and bonus days
- A friendly culture
- An inclusive and welcoming environment
- Work events and socials
- Opportunities to network with thousands of professionals and thought leaders at dozens of events per year
- Opportunities to get involved and make a positive difference in the Guelph community
- Mileage & expense reimbursement
Manager of Operations (13 month contract)
Jan 10, 2023
You are a process-oriented, organized, and energetic individual with at least 3-5 years of leadership and management experience. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you thrive in a fast-paced, solutions-based environment. You have critical thinking skills, and you can think proactively to ensure success.
Membership Sales & Engagement Representative
Nov 29, 2022
This position is well-suited for an ambitious and energetic individual with exceptional customer service and communication skills. You are ready to play a key role in executing the organization’s growth and retention strategies to ensure members enjoy a high-quality customer experience throughout every step of their membership journey.