A strong Chamber has diverse businesses, voices, sectors, and priorities. A growing Chamber network means we’re able to advocate, connect, and convene more effectively on your behalf to ensure we’re advancing Guelph’s economic prosperity.
Asking a business to join the Chamber means asking them to join an organization that is contributing to the overall well-being of the Guelph business community.
How it works:
- Identify a colleague, friend, or client who would benefit from joining the Chamber
- Email your referral (their name, company name, email, and phone number) to our Member Engagement Representative here
- A representative from our membership team will contact the referred business (please let them know you referred them)
- If your referral joins the Chamber within 90 days of receiving the referral and pays for one full year of membership dues, you’ll receive a $50 credit towards your upcoming membership renewal
Terms and conditions:
- When we contact the referred business, please note that we will mention you or your company as the referring business
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make
- If you receive enough credit to cover the full cost of your upcoming membership renewal, we will carry over the credit for the next year’s membership renewal
- The referring member must be in good standing with current year’s dues fully paid
Questions? Have a referral to make? Email us here.
*If you are making a referral, don't forget to include their name, company name, email, and phone number.