Red Tape Roundtable with The Hon. Prabmeet Singh Sarkaria
Oct 25, 2019
This morning, the Guelph Chamber of Commerce hosted a Red Tape Roundtable with The Honourable Prabmeet Singh Sarkaria, the Associate Minister of Small Business and Red Tape Reduction.
Working in the Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, The Hon. Prabmeet Singh Sarkaria engaged in a conversation with a cross section of small to medium sized businesses within the Guelph Chamber membership.
Members in attendance had the opportunity to identify challenges and discuss solutions that will reduce red tape in their everyday operations. Topics of discussion included:
- Streamlining legislative burdens
- Digitizing government to improve access to services offered
- Funding and investment opportunities
- Support in scaling businesses
Thank you to the following members for attending and participating:
- Global Currency Services
- Wise Crescent
- Simplify Supply Chain Solutions
- Innovation Guelph
- Business Centre Guelph Wellington
- Beyond Rewards HR Consultants
- ABS Friction
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Mike Schreiner, MPP
We look forward to continuing the conversation.