US Consul General Roundtable
Nov 4, 2019
This afternoon, the Guelph Chamber of Commerce hosted Greg Stanford, Toronto’s US Consul General.
As the Consul works to help support a prosperous and resilient North America, members had the opportunity to engage in a fulsome discussion around the following topics:
- US – Canada regulations
- Streamlining the flow of goods and people
- USMCA concerns, including updating occupational categories
- Discussion on the science and technology ecosystem in Ontario
- Public policy harmonization
- Workplace development
- US Canada Innovation Partnership
Thank you to the following members who were in attendance today:
- Pilkington Immigration Law Firm
- Innovation Guelph
- City of Guelph
- Polycon Industries
- Lloyd Longfield, MP
- Michael Keegan and Associates
- DENSO Manufacturing Canada
- Welke Customs Brokers Ltd.
- Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc.
- Hammond Manufacturing
- Ontario Agri-Food Technologies
We look forward to continuing the conversation and advocating for our members.