Chamber Plus Networks is a business marketing program that allows one person from each business sector to join a referral network. The sole purpose of the network is to increase business through a structured system of leads and referrals.
Who participates in Chamber Plus Networks?
Business professionals, consultants, managers, owners, trades people, sales representatives, or any business that shares the desire to increase their business through leads and referrals.
When does Chamber Plus Networks meet?
Meetings are currently held virtually, twice a month on Tuesday mornings from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Why call and join the Chamber Plus Networks?
If a business wants to increase their sales force and their profitability, they should call the Guelph Chamber of Commerce or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and check out Chamber Plus Networks in action!
How do I benefit?
- By attending biweekly meetings to exchange business referrals
- By joining a new forum to promote and increase business growth
- By participating in a relevant group for small business and entrepreneurial members
- By taking advantage of new learning and leadership opportunities
- By meeting with other focused, motivated business professionals on a regular basis
- By gaining knowledge from information on network member’s businesses
How much will it cost to join?
The cost is $150.00 + HST for a year’s membership; fees are pro-rated when joining midyear. There may also be additional costs if meetings return in-person to cover costs of refreshments.
How do I know if I’m eligible to join Chamber Plus Networks?
This network is exclusive to Chamber members. As a Chamber member, you are eligible to participate in a range of programs and volunteer opportunities at member rates.